WHAT IS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE?Your organization surely maintains an extensive database of constituents, featuring years of attendance, membership, donation, and purchasing information. Business intelligence is the discipline of interpreting that historical data to discover patterns that inform your organization's decision making and practices.
Includes long-term value analysis, data structure evaluation, constituent modeling, acquisition channel metrics, and more.
HOW DO WE DO IT?Ultimately, observable data is a way to quantify the behavior of actual people. Since every organization collects and uses its data differently, we believe in working closely with key staff throughout the process in order to fully understand your practices.
- Communicate: Interview key staff to develop an understanding of how you collect and use your data.
- Assess: Determine data quality and develop realistic goals for what is possible given what data has been collected.
- Analyze: Crunch the numbers to determine empirically demonstrable optimizations and identify hidden opportunities.
- Recommend and Project: Recommend strategies and develop projections for key metrics.
WHY ZOO ADVISORS?
- Experience: We have a combination of statistical-analytical skills and real industry experience.
- Context: We believe firmly in putting data into real-world, actionable context. We don't just tell you 'what,' we tell you 'why.'
- We Have Been in Your Shoes: Members of our team have staffed organizations and worked in positions just like yours.
- Industry Experts: We maintain a proprietary database of metrics from nearly all AZA organizations for limitless benchmarking possibilities.