WHAT IS MASTER PLANNING?The design of a comprehensive and long-range plan to guide the development of an organization’s overall site, facilities, and land use. Considers present and future land use with big-picture concepts and ideas and how they relate to the campus, location, and buildings. A master plan is informed by strategy and grounded in financial sustainability. We recommend it be tied to a business plan.
Includes assessment of and plans for landscape, circulation, infrastructure, and service and support areas.
HOW WE DO ITZoo Advisors works with nationally and internationally recognized design partners to link site and facility design closely with strategic and business planning. This distinctive and combined process results in an integrated planning tool. It has the strong foundation of a well-developed strategic plan and layers on a business model that supports an achievable implementation scheme.
- Assess: Evaluating the site and facilities from a business, guest, and mission perspective.
- Strategize: Working with designers to identify revenue opportunities.
- Reality Test: Asking the right questions to ensure the plan can be achieved.
- Phase: Determining the ideal timing from a business and funding perspective for plan implementation.
WHY ZOO ADVISORS?
- Collaborative: We seamlessly work with a variety of designers, architects, and partners to complete your plan.
- Business Focused: We bring business acumen and sensibility to balance the creative process.
- Flexible: We can contribute expertise at any phase of design from big idea to concept to implementation.
- Experts: Our depth of understanding of your industry is unparalleled.