WHAT IS STRATEGIC PLANNING?The development of a dynamic roadmap to guide the future of an organization. Should provide a unifying direction for leadership, staff, volunteers, stakeholders, and guests. Clearly lays out where the organization wants to go and how it will get there. Plan is important, but process is critical.
Includes development of mission, vision, values, goals, objectives, and strategies.
HOW WE DO ITZoo Advisors develops a customized approach to create a plan for the growth and development of your organization. Utilizing our unique process that requires involvement from leadership, board, staff, volunteers, and external stakeholders, we work through the following stages:
- Discovery: Looking and listening to gain an understanding of 'where you are now.'
- ZA Does: Data analysis, market profiling, benchmarking, staff and stakeholder interviews.
- Dreaming: Pushing you to think big and ask 'where do you want to go?'
- ZA Does: Expert panel discussions, visioning sessions, opportunity matrices.
- Reality: Asking the hard questions and deciding 'what can you get done?'
- ZA Does: Priority setting, resource impacts.
- Action: Figuring out how to make it happen, and answering 'how do you get there?'
- ZA Does: Action planning, performance metrics.
WHY ZOO ADVISORS?
- Inclusive: We take an inclusive approach, listening to all voices and bringing together diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Outside Thinkers: We expand your thinking by involving a variety of experts to explore new directions and create visionary ideas.
- Resource Minded: We work with you to evaluate and test business, financial, and resource impacts of your goals to ensure they can be achieved.
- Getting it Done: We don't just leave you with a plan; we work with you to clearly identify the steps to begin implementing your new plan.